Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Jacobs Family



I have been working with Jenni and Nic since their sweet little Monroe was only 6 months old, and now we are adding a hunk of a little man, Jackson, to the Jacobs crew photos finally. I am beyond thrilled to be able to capture their moments as family as all of them continue to grow.


This session we were joined by Nic's mom, Patsy, and she was such a joy to work with, and my back up woman to help me get Monroe and Jackson to smile (they LOVE their Nana).



Monroe showed off some of her ballet moves and danced a little more for me before we headed off to the duck pond, where we promised she would be able to feed some of the ducks.





The Jacobs family are an amazing (and incredibly funny) family to work with, even with 90+ degrees and 1000% humidity, they had me laughing the entire time. As Jenni put it so nicely, it was like working with a good friend.




"My dearest friend, if you don't mind, I'd like to join you by your side, where we can gaze into the stars, and sit together now and forever. For it is plain as anyone can see, we're simply meant to be."






Remember, to keep up with discounted/free photo sessions, head over and like
www.facebook.com/FamousLightPhotography




I look forward to seeing y'all again this holiday season!!


No comments:

Post a Comment