Sunday, June 12, 2016

Rob Powell


It's very rare that I get to work with gentlemen, but I sure do love when the opportunity is presented to me! Rob is one of my friend's husbands who happened to need updated business photos. I was incredibly stoked to be able to work not only with a guy (they are SO much fun to work with) but to have the chance to do something a little different.



Business photos are definitely a different type of session because you need a location a little more professional but still aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The Pearl is not only a beautiful spot, but it has the perfect architecture details to keep the photos professional and masculine.




Rob was such a joy to work with, as well as his two girls and wife who were behind the scenes making silly faces at him. 

To keep up with discounted/free photo sessions, head over and like
www.facebook.com/FamousLightPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment