Thursday, July 14, 2016

Jesse and Georgia


We had several celebrations for our session with Jesse and Georgia down at the Pearl in downtown San Antonio. 


Our princess, Georgia, turned FOUR! I have so enjoyed being able to watch her grow up over the years into the beautiful little girl she is now. 



And big man, Jesse, graduated as top reader from kindergarten! I was thrilled when his mom, Jennifer, called me wanting to do grad picture for him. As a parent, you tend to spell out words when you don't want your child to know what you are talking about, but Jesse knows them all, so as Jennifer put it, it's time to start spelling words in Spanish.




My favorite part of this entire session, and all the sessions I have with them is seeing their love for one another. Their bond is like no other.


To keep up with discounted/free photo sessions, head over and like
www.faceebook.com/FamousLightPhotography


No comments:

Post a Comment