Sunday, May 8, 2016

Family Reunion May 2016



I was so incredibly excited when Lauren asked if I could capture her family reunion in Burnet, Texas. I've worked with Lauren and one of her sons, Grayson, for a little over a year now, so not only was I going to be able to meet her husband and baby boy, Cooper, but I would be introduced to the rest of her amazingly hilarious and beautiful family.


It was a much needed peaceful drive out to Burnet, with lots of gorgeous views. Her parents home reflected the warm and loving environment they created, as well as how breathtaking the views were.


When I heard that Lauren and husband, Daniel, welcomed a handsome little boy, Cooper, into their family, I just couldn't wait to finally meet him. I absolutely adore being able to work with Grayson, and Cooper was JUST as cute as his big brother.




The best thing about this family is how welcome they make you feel. The whole time we spent laughing and having great time, getting to know one another, and it was definitely one of my favorite sessions.






After spending the first half of the session in their tree-house deck over looking the river, we headed down to the river area to take a few more pictures. 






I thoroughly enjoyed being able to capture y'all's family reunion and look forward to seeing you in the future. 

To keep up with discounted/free photo sessions, head over and like
www.facebook.com/FamousLightPhotography







No comments:

Post a Comment