Monday, May 16, 2016

Avery


I was so excited when Avery's mom, Laura, asked to do blue bonnet photos because that is one of my favorite seasons in Texas (and yes, blue bonnet season IS a season). We chose the San Antonio Botanical Gardens as our location, because not only do they have their own patches with trails, but there are so many other gorgeous spots around the gardens.



Avery's sparkling personality fit right in with all the bright and colorful flowers. One of my favorite spots is the duck pond, which was a huge hit when the ducks came up and walked around. 



The gardens had their usual blue bonnet field, but they also planted the Texas flower around, so we were able to catch this gorgeous model in different scenery. I am so happy I was able to work with Avery and Laura and capture some of these memories for them.

To keep up with discounted/free photo sessions, have over and like
www.facebook.com/FamousLightPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment