Monday, February 15, 2016

Grayson is THREE!


Boy [boi] noun:
1. one of life's greatest blessings
2. Noise with dirt on it


I worked with Grayson last year to capture his second birthday photos, so when his mom, Lauren, asked if I could do his photos again this year, of course I said yes! In the past year, Grayson has gotten more handsome, curious, fearless, and became a BIG BROTHER.



As a mom, I know how fast a toddler can move and lose attention, so when Lauren mentioned she wanted to do something a little more urbanized this year, the Pearl was the perfect location. I let Grayson take lead for the most part, letting him choose where to go for his photos, the train being his favorite. Thankfully his mom had a bag full of tricks and go to's to keep Grayson's attention, including bubbles! As much as I love my Vogue: Toddler edition photos (which Grayson had LOTS of ), I also love being able to capture what the little ones love, so having Grayson run around chasing bubbles was perfect.




We had an amazing time running around the Pearl, checking out the train, the fountain, and scoping out the food market and band. I cannot wait to see how much more you grow in the next year!
Happy third birthday, Grayson!

To keep up with discounted/free photo sessions, head over and like
www.facebook.com/FamousLightPhotography







No comments:

Post a Comment